eBay announced its Fall Seller Update for 2019 with a number of significant changes impacting sellers. We’ll be asking for readers to share their thoughts on the EcommerceBytes Blog shortly – we look forward to hearing what jumps out at you – and you should continue to keep an eye on the Blog in the coming days for our analysis of the changes sellers will be facing with this Update.
Update: here’s a link to the blog post where you can leave your comments.
eBay announcement follows:
In our 2019 Fall Seller Update, we’re enabling you to create Promoted Listings campaigns on your mobile device, and giving you the ability to authorize users to perform basic listing tasks within your account for greater efficiency.
We’re expanding access to Terapeak, the eBay insights tool, in Seller Hub, introducing new item specifics recommendations and requirements to help optimize search, and simplifying car and truck listing with vehicles pricing packages.
- Access Promoted Listings from a mobile device and My eBay
- Increased visibility for Promoted Listings in search results
- Removal of duplicate promoted and non-promoted listings in search
- Access Terapeak, the eBay insights tool, in Seller Hub
- Send offers to buyers with incomplete purchases
- Negotiate “Offers to buyers” with a new counter offer feature
- Category changes including additions, removals, and renames
- New item specifics recommendations and requirements
- Simplified pricing options for cars and trucks
- New managed payments features and more ways for buyers to pay
- Preview of what’s coming in managed payments
- Increase your business efficiency with Multi-User Account Access
Seller Protections and Policy Updates
- Additional protections benefits for Top Rated Sellers
- New return shipping label credit for false claims
- Refund deduction for used and damaged returns
- Correct a policy issue and continue selling without penalty
- Automatic updates of existing listings to supported return policies
- Returns exception for Jewelry & Watches
For more information:
- Read the 2019 Fall Seller Update
- Listen to eBay experts discuss the Fall Seller Update on our eBay for Business podcast.
- Join us on our live eBay for Business broadcast where we’ll answer your top Seller Update questions at 3 p.m. PT. on September 4, 2019
- Join the conversation on the eBay Community Boards
As always, thank you for selling on eBay.
SOURCE: eBay Announcement