Amazon Business launched Business Prime in the UK, it announced this week. Amazon Business provides features that make it easier businesses and organizations to set up accounts, open access to employees, set procurement policies, and control and track expenditures.
Amazon Business is available in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, India – and now the UK. To register for an Amazon Business account, visit www.amazon.co.uk/business. More information about Amazon Business is available at www.amazonbusinessblog.com.
Press release follows:
Amazon Business today announces the launch of Business Prime, a new service providing benefits for businesses of all sizes in the UK, making purchasing on Amazon.co.uk even easier and more convenient. Business Prime gives members access to Prime delivery benefits including unlimited One-Day, Same-Day and Nominated-Day delivery. The new membership also allows customers to visualise spend data and identify money-saving opportunities with Spend Visibility and set policies to improve compliance with their purchasing policies and maximize their budget with Guided Buying.
“Business Prime enables customers to get the most out of the great selection, pricing and purchasing experience on Amazon Business,” said Dave Brittain, Head of Amazon Business in the UK. “We continue to listen to feedback from our business customers and are excited to introduce these new benefits which take the most business-relevant parts of Prime membership and add additional features to make life easier for organisations of all shapes and sizes. Our goal is to help businesses drive even more transparency into their procurement process, while ultimately lowering their total cost of purchasing.”
In the UK alone, Amazon Business serves over 50% of FTSE 100 companies, 80% of the largest universities and a wide variety of businesses across various sectors. Starting today, Business Prime members in the United Kingdom can select a plan that best suits their business needs and gain access to the following benefits:
- Spend Visibility: Powered by AWS QuickSight, Spend Visibility provides advanced visualisations of company spend in ready-to-present graphics, freeing up the time it takes to download, analyse data and discover spending trends.
- Guided Buying: Guided Buying enables Amazon Business account administrators to identify preferred suppliers and products, as well as set specific product categories as restricted. It offers buyers greater insight into company policies or recommendations while shopping and helps businesses reduce rogue spend, improve compliance with their purchasing policy and consolidate suppliers.
- Upgraded Delivery Options: With Business Prime, every user gets access to unlimited One-Day Delivery for no additional fee, no minimum order required. Members also get access to Same-Day delivery in selected areas and Nominated-Day delivery to the UK, as well as unlimited Two-Day delivery to the Republic of Ireland as part of their membership.
- Access to Prime Day deals: UK Business Prime members can enjoy access to tens of thousands of epic deals on 15th and 16th July as part of Prime Day 2019.
- Access to Exclusive Discounts: Members also get exclusive access to Business Prime exclusive offers from our partners including 60% off Xero accounting software for 12 months.
Amazon Business customers can sign up for an annual Business Prime membership based on the number of users on their business account: (Basic) £80/year ex VAT for up to 3 users, (Small) £250/year ex VAT for up to 10 users, (Medium) £600/year ex VAT for up to 100 users and (Unlimited) £4,500/year ex VAT for unlimited users. Learn more about Amazon Business and start a free 30-day trial of Business Prime at www.amazon.co.uk/businessprime.
SOURCE: Amazon UK Press Release