ShippingEasy has integrated with online marketplace Bonanza. That means sellers can auto-download Bonanza order details to their ShippingEasy account to manage all of their multi-channel orders in one place.
ShippingEasy also integrates with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce, allowing sellers to manage orders, automate shipping, track shipments, and notify recipients, all in one platform.
Press release follows:
ShippingEasy, the leading provider of cloud-based shipping, inventory management, and customer marketing solutions for e-commerce sellers of all sizes, has integrated with Bonanza, a fast-growing online marketplace of approximately 28 million items that empowers entrepreneurs to create a sustainable online business.
Bonanza integrates directly with ShippingEasy, auto-downloading all order details and syncing back tracking numbers and status updates. In addition to printing shipping labels in seconds, ShippingEasy customers can also automate their shipping through mapping or assign shipping preferences in real-time.
“We’re excited to integrate with Bonanza due to their focus on merchant success by making online selling easy, which is exactly what ShippingEasy does for our customers through our innovative shipping, inventory management, and customer marketing platform,” said Katie May, ShippingEasy’s CEO. “Our respective companies’ approach to seller success is complementary, and the integration will produce a superior experience end-to-end.”
With the integration, Bonanza customers can take advantage of:
– Shipping Fast – Shipping automation allows customers to map Bonanza order status, customer and shipping preferences, saving hours of tedious work. 1-click printing on-the-fly, or batch and print 100+ labels—whatever fits into the business workflow. Even international shipping is easy with auto-populated customs forms for international orders.
– Getting the Best Rates – Customers can access the most competitive USPS rates, saving up to 46% on shipping costs. Customers also have the opportunity to save more on smaller, heavier packages with ShippingEasy’s proprietary Flat Rate Green cubic rates.
– Multi-channel Integrations – Endless integrations to auto-download orders from wherever customers sell, including Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, Magento, Bonanza, and WooCommerce.
– Inventory Management – Automate inventory across all channels, better manage suppliers, sell more through bundles and kits, and gain product performance insights.
– Customer Marketing – Order and customer data provide customer insights, segmentation, and lifecycle analytics that can then be leveraged to set up one-time or trigger-based email campaigns to generate reviews, build awareness of related products, and increase repeat business.
SOURCE: ShippingEasy Press Release