Etsy redesigned the orders page to give sellers more control over their workflow and highlight information needed. Unfortunately there’s also a bug impacting the orders page that hampering sellers from searching orders for tax-reporting purposes.
Etsy described the changes to the new orders pages:
– More bulk actions: Purchase labels, update progress steps, and print packing slips for multiple orders at once.
– Send Convos in a snap: Send a quick note to buyers without leaving the orders page.
– Customize your workflow: Create custom progress steps for your unique process, such as “Print packing slip” or “Add personalization.”
– Clean new design: A new layout helps you see all your open orders in a glance.
– All the information you need: Sort orders by “ship by” date and find the details you need when making, packing, and shipping (including SKU and “ship by” date).
The company invited sellers to provide feedback on the new Etsy orders page and shipping experience, you can find a link to the survey hosted on SurveyGizmo on the Etsy announcement post.