eBay opened up its schedule for its eBay Open seller conference being held next month. Attendees can sign up for sessions now, including a “Customer Care Corner” offering account reviews and personalized recommendations for growing their eBay business.
Now that you’ve registered for eBay Open (What’s that? You’re not? Hurry, go register right now!), we’re excited to share details on the workshops and other activities you should know about. We encourage you to sign up for these activities now to make the most of your experience at Open.
The workshops are presentations where eBay staff and other experts focus on specific aspects of selling on eBay, like shipping, listing practices and other topics like social media marketing. You’ll also learn from top sellers on best business practices. We’ve divided the workshops into three tracks:
– Smart, Easy, and Profitable Selling. This track is designed to boost your bottom line with the best tips, tools, and strategies. Workshops like “Know Your Numbers” and “Seller Hub: Your Inventory Go-To” and more.
– Great Reach and Velocity. Increase your velocity and expand your reach with this track. Workshops include “Marketing and Branding Your Business,” and “Tips for Better Photos.”
– Strong Partnership. eBay sellers and industry experts share their hush-hush secrets with you in this partnership-oriented track. Workshops include “Top Seller Q&A” and “Case Studies: Sellers share their secrets.”
Feel free to mix and match between the tracks and choose the workshops that interest you most. Sign up for your workshops now and create your personal Open schedule.
Just like last year, Customer Care Corner will be open and available for you to speak with our customer representatives. We strongly urge you to sign up today for a 15-minute account review and get personalized recommendations for how to grow your business on eBay. If you register for these sessions in advance, you can benefit from a customized report that the account rep will walk you through during your 15-minute meeting. Walk-ups also available during the event.
We’re also introducing some new features for Open this year:
– eBay Open Innovation, showcasing new eBay technology that will wow you like it wows us.
– eBay Open Studio, where you can check in on live programming from eBay Radio/eBay for Business and hear our seller and executive interviews as they happen.
– Most of our networking and innovations will be featured in the new Agora space – beautifully designed and literally the center of the event – along with our great exhibits by 3rd party tool and service providers
– More networking events than ever to celebrate YOU, our sellers.
These events are pop-in, no sign-ups needed, so be sure to leave some time in your schedule to check them out.
We’re beyond excited for eBay Open 2017 and hope you are too. See you soon!
SOURCE: eBay Announcement