Yahoo Aabaco Small Business now offers new domain extensions to help online sellers find a creative domain name for their ecommerce storefronts. It published the following announcement on Friday:
Expand your online presence with 400+ new domain extensions
Choosing a domain for your business or personal project website can be frustrating, especially when your desired site name has already been claimed. But with hundreds of new domain extensions now available through Yahoo Aabaco Small Business, you can find an available domain that perfectly suits your brand, website or idea.
In the past, you may have found that your ideal website with a .com, .net, or other common extension was already taken. We’ve introduced more than 400 new domain extensions that run from the fanciful to the professional, and everything in between; from .blue, .cloud, .guru and .ninja, to .construction, .expert, .blog, and .reviews..
Now you can register a domain with one of these new extensions immediately, and with so many options, there’s almost certainly a domain name that fits your needs. When you register your domain with Yahoo Small Business, you can:
- Choose from over 400 new domain extensions
- Find domain extensions based on your preferred keyword or phrase
- Search and filter available domains by categories like Commerce, Location, and Profession
- Register and reserve your domain for up to 10 years
- Enjoy hassle-free auto-renewal of your domain registration
- Easily manage your domain DNS settings
- Secure your domain locking
- Protect your identity with private domain registration
- Create a one-page custom website for each domain
- Now it’s easier than ever to claim your business or organization name without compromising your brand.
Find your new domain name today!
Source: Yahoo Aabaco Small Business Blog Post