WooCommerce customers in Australia will be the first in the world to take advantage of eBay Sync which allows retailers to quickly and easily list their products on eBay and then automatically sync inventory and orders back to their WooCommerce store.
The automated integration will dramatically reduce the time spent on eCommerce administration by receiving orders made on eBay directly into WooCommerce stores. Users will be able to view their orders, including product and shipping details, and add shipping details and order tracking information directly in WooCommerce.
Tim MacKinnon, eBay Senior Director Retailer Growth, said “We are always looking for ways to grow Australian retailers. eBay Sync to WooCommerce makes it easy for tens of thousands of Aussie retailers to offer their product on eBay and reach 11 million new Australian shoppers every month, and 162 million buyers around the world.”
Mechiel Couvaras, WooCommerce Head of Business Development said, “We love things that make it easier for WooCommerce merchants to grow their businesses, and eBay Sync does just that – enabling Australian merchants to extend their reach to a thriving marketplace without duplicating efforts.”
Features of eBay Sync for WooCommerce:
- Sync existing WooCommerce products to eBay
- Sync orders and inventory changes from eBay to WooCommerce
- Manage eBay inventory, orders and shipments from within WooCommerce
- Define unique shipping rules for products listed on eBay
- Create custom product titles within WooCommerce to be synced to eBay, allowing products to more easily appear in search results
- Map WooCommerce product attributes to eBay for more detailed listings.
Source: eBay Australia Press Release