FatWallet.com and BFAds.net, known for breaking Black Friday’s biggest news, announced they are combining resources to bring holiday shoppers a one-stop solution for sorting through the best holiday sales and deals, including first access to Black Friday ad leaks.
Experts from both sites will pool their deal-hunter knowledge to offer consumers both breaking news on retailers’ sales events and the quickest path to the biggest values of the holiday shopping season, regardless of whether they visit BFAds, or FatWallet. For the first time this year, the teams will collaborate to broadcast Black Friday ad leaks and other holiday breaking news via Facebook Live.
BFAds, the “wikileaks” for breaking news on all things Black Friday, will be headquarters for holiday shoppers interested in following Black Friday ad leaks, doorbuster schedules, store hours and the most current retail rumors leading up to Thanksgiving weekend. Whether online, or using BFAds Black Friday App, visitors can review all the ads and deals, get expert tips on how to leverage the most savings and quickly make purchases before hot items sell out. Features include:
- View 100+ Black Friday ads as soon as they leak to the public
- Compare and shop for Black Friday deals and doorbusters
- Get notifications when a store’s deals and sales go live
- Make shopping lists of favorite ads and deals, and rate deals for other users
- Review buying guides, expert tips, store hours, doorbuster schedules and shipping details
FatWallet will become the daily deals destination for consumers shopping year-round. Expert staff curate a list of Today’s Best Deals from top retailers for all FatWallet and BFAds visitors. FatWallet forums will continue to provide visitors with a place to interact with their peers, find and share smart ways to save money on products and services. Features include:
- Shop 1,000s of deals and coupons from more than 2,000 stores
- Receive daily deals emails to quickly stay on top of the newest savings opportunities
- New FatWallet Exclusives offers time-sensitive discounts and coupon codes to members
- Review Black Friday and Cyber Monday forums for user-generated deals and discussion
- Set forum topic alerts for the hottest holiday products
“While most consumers just want to know they’re getting good deals this holiday, there’s a lot of information to keep track of,” stated Brent Shelton, FatWallet/BFAds spokesperson. “Combining the expertise of FatWallet and BFAds will give holiday shoppers the advantage of finding the best deals fast, and confidence in making smart purchases.”
About FatWallet: As the preferred online coupons and cash back shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,700+ retailers like Kohl’s, eBay, Target and Amazon to publish store discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn.
About BFAds.net: More than 25 million Black Friday shoppers use BFAds to stay on the leading edge of Black Friday ad leaks and insider news to help them plan their holiday shopping experience. BFAds.net acts as a compilation portal, scouring the web for the latest Black Friday information and organizing it all into a user-friendly database, both online and via BFAds Black Friday mobile app. Other smart shopping tools include community forums, hot retail sales and deals information, contests and comprehensive consumer buying guides.