eBay relaunched Seller Centre in Australia, where it has also modified a couple of policies about selling adult items and medical devices. Here are the announcement board posts.
The Seller Centre has relaunched
Great news, we have just relaunched our Seller Centre! With a new modern, mobile-optimised look, this is the one-stop information portal for all sellers. We have improved the navigation and content so you can:
- Find helpful, easy-to read, engaging information to start selling or grow your sales on eBay – from tips and tools to services, education videos and customer service guidance.
- Learn from other successful sellers about their experiences on eBay
- Keep up to date with what’s happening on eBay through news updates and more
Policy updates on eBay.com.au: Adult items, Medical devices
Continuing our review of policy pages on eBay.com.au, we’ve now reviewed the following policies which set out what is and is not permitted to be sold on eBay.com.au, or what conditions must be met when listing items.
- The Adult items policy has been updated with guidelines on selling in the newly-introduced adult categories on eBay.com.au. Some minor changes have been made to the other guidelines to align this policy to other eBay sites.
- The Medicine, medical devices and healthcare products policy has been updated to include guidelines on medical devices. (Three older pages, Prescription Drugs and Medical Devices, Used Medical Devices and Prescription Drugs and Devices, have been retired.)
We’ll let you know about further changes to our policies as they’re ready.