eBay is holding a seller promotion for UK sellers this weekend that runs through Monday, August 27, a bank holiday in England. The promotion is open to all private (non-business) sellers.
The sale kicked off today, August 24th. eBay UK explains the promo: “For the next 4 days, enjoy a £1 cap on up to 100 listings.” That refers to final value fees for up to 100 listings, and items must sell within the first listing period. In addition, no insertion fees apply – but sellers must first activate the promotion.
Be sure to read the promotion carefully for details and restrictions, here’s a summary:
– Create up to 100 listings on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category
– Listings must start during the promotional period
– Listings can be auction-style or fixed price format
– Pay a maximum of £1 per listing in final value fees if the item sells.
– The promotion start and end dates are included in the email we send to invited sellers.
– Item must sell within the first listing period.
“This promotion is open to all registered private sellers who have been invited to take part and have actively opted in. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable. Sellers must be registered as a resident in the UK.”
For more information, see the terms and conditions on the eBay UK website.