eBay Canada reminded sellers of changes to fees that go into effect next week, including certain higher commission fees and lower discounts for Top Rated Sellers. COO & Director of Product Management Russ Patterson published the following post on the eBay Canada Announcement Board on Monday:
In February, we announced changes we’re making to meet the demands of today’s marketplace and invest in your success. Here’s a reminder that the following pricing changes will go into effect on May 1, 2017:
- Final value fees for Store subscriptions will increase in some selling categories.
- The US Top Rated final value fee discount will change from 20% to 10% on qualifying listings.
- Final value fees for Canadian sellers who do not meet eBay’s minimum performance standards in both the US and Global standards programs will increase by 4% on items sold.
These updates have already gone into effect:
- In February, Canadian sellers who list on eBay.com were able to begin using the promoted listings feature to promote their listings on eBay.com.
- On April 1, 2017, Canadian sellers who are US Top Rated became eligible to receive a US$30 credit each quarter to promote your listings on eBay.
- On April 1, 2017, Canadian Anchor Store subscribers became eligible to receive a quarterly US$25 credit toward promoting their listings on eBay.com.
- On April 1, 2017, the eBay-branded shipping supplies coupon for Anchor Store subscribers increased from C$105 to C$210 per quarter.
This summer, we’ll be introducing a Canadian version of promoted listings on eBay.ca – look for more details in future announcements. As always, thank you for selling on eBay.
Source: eBay Canada Announcement Board Post