Etsy notified sellers they can try out new selling tools before they roll out more widely. They can now opt in to the new Stats experience for craft supplies sellers and Shop Manager tool for all sellers – read more in the Etsy post published on Wednesday (April 19):
As we introduce new tools that will change your workflow, we want to make sure you have ample time to adjust. Today, we’re excited to announce two opportunities for you to opt in early to new features we’ll launch to all sellers soon.
Craft Supplies Sellers
Starting today, craft supplies sellers can opt in early to a redesigned Stats experience that will show stats for all your channels, including Etsy Studio. As buyers begin using Etsy Studio, we want to make sure you can keep tabs on your traffic.
Check out the new Stats experience by clicking on the banner on Shop Stats. Here’s a bit more about what you’ll see:
- Visualizations and insights about your traffic, listings, and customers.
- More accurate data, with bot and spam activity filtered out.
- A new metric, visits, which shows the number of people looking at your shop and items.
- Data updates every 3-5 hours, in order to make Stats more accurate and show visits.
Please note that by opting into Stats, you’ll also see the new Shop Manager.
Non Craft Sellers
Soon, all sellers will be able to opt in early to the new Stats experience – we’re just putting some final touches on the experience. For now, we encourage you to opt in early to experience Shop Manager. As you explore, feel free to toggle the new tools on and off, using the button at bottom of the navigation on the left.
Over the past few months, sellers have given us awesome feedback about Shop Manager, so we’ve made some changes:
- Collapse the left navigation whenever you see need to focus on your whole screen
- View your shop as a buyer would see it, in the same tab within the Shop Manager
- Engage with fellow sellers in the Forums and Teams, without the navigation
- Set your Stats timeframe however you see fit- though we still recommend checking out longer timeframes 🙂
Shop Manager is launching in May to all sellers, so now’s the time to check it out.
Source: Etsy Announcement Board Post