Audrey Tracy published the following post on the eBay Seller News Announcement Board on Monday reminding sellers about the Spring Seller Update changes that are rolling out:
In February, we announced a host of changes we’re making at eBay to meet the demands of today’s marketplace and invest in your success. Here’s a reminder that the following pricing changes will go into effect on May 1, 2017.
- Final value fees for Store subscriptions will increase in some selling categories.
- The Top Rated Plus final value fee discount will change from 20% to 10% on qualifying listings.
- Final value fees for sellers who do not meet eBay’s minimum performance standards will increase by 4 percentage points on items sold.
In addition, third-party product listing ads will be removed across the eBay platform on May 1 to help boost the visibility of your promoted listings.
These updates went into effect in April:
- On April 1, 2017, all Top Rated Sellers became eligible to receive a $30 credit each quarter to promote your listings on eBay.
- Also on April 1, 2017, the eBay-branded shipping supplies coupon for Anchor Store subscribers increased from $75 to $150 per quarter.
- This month, we began displaying the best Promotions Manager special offers from sellers in search results on the eBay mobile app.
This summer, you will be able to provide more accurate shipping charges to buyers with new location-specific shipping rate tables. Plus, you’ll be able to customize the days you work and your cut-off time for same-day shipping with a new calendar tool. Watch this space for more updates!
We’re not taking comments on this blog. Instead, we’ve set up a special discussion board to discuss today’s announcement.
Source: eBay Announcement Board Post