ShipStation, the leading web-based ecommerce shipping solution, announced an integration with Tophatter, a live auction website that offers up to 80% off designer jewelry, apparel, accessories, beauty, electronics and more.
This integration will allow Tophatter sellers to quickly and easily connect with ShipStation’s many features to save time and money on their shipping and fulfillment processes. These features include:
- Automation features that provide the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight and geography
- Order consolidation from multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay and many more
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once, even wirelessly, from a large variety of thermal or desktop (inkjet or laser) printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device
- Free Stamps.com USPS shipping account (savings of $15.99 per month), which includes deeply discounted USPS rates
- Mobile app, free on iOS and Android devices, allowing sellers to manage and view their ShipStation accounts on their phones, on the go
“Tophatter and ShipStation are both leaders in the fast-moving world of e-commerce. This partnership helps Tophatter sellers ship large volumes of orders seamlessly via ShipStation, allowing them to put more time into growing their e-commerce businesses,” says Andrew Blachman, Tophatter COO. “It’s also been a pleasure working with the ShipStation marketing team to introduce many of ShipStation’s clients to the Tophatter mobile marketplace as they look for new high-growth channels to expand their sales.”
Last month ShipStation released their fifth annual infographic offering the shipping cutoff dates for the upcoming holiday season. The infographic includes information from the top three U.S. shipping carriers, FedEx, UPS and USPS. The ship-by dates provide helpful information to both shoppers and sellers to make sure that their gift orders arrive in advance of the holidays.
“We look forward to helping Tophatter customers, as well as our existing customers, by providing these shipping cutoff dates,” notes ShipStation’s Vice President of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. “Shipping during the holidays is very stressful, and we hope to lessen that stress by providing clear ship-by dates as early as possible for our U.S.-based customers.”
View ShipStation’s 2016 Holiday Shipping Deadline infographic on the ShipStation blog.
Source: ShipStation Press Release