Shipping solution ShipStation has integrated with Canadian carrier Purolator. ShipStation’s merchants in Canada will now be able to ship to users throughout Canada and around the world using Purolator’s delivery service.
With Purolator and ShipStation, online sellers in Canada will have access to ShipStation’s features, including:
- Order sync across selling channels, including eBay, Amazon, and Shopify;
- Batch processing of over 500 shipping labels at a time;
- Ability to brand and customize shipping labels;
- Automatic updates with tracking information to selling channel and customer;
- Automation and customization features to eliminate almost any manual task while maintaining a personal and professional touch.
ShipStation’s VP of Marketing Robert Gilbreath said in the company’s announcement, “With the addition of Purolator as a carrier, ShipStation sellers have 100% Canadian coverage.” Purolator is one of Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions providers. ShipStation also integrates with Canada Post and the Canadian units of UPS, FedEx, and DHL.