Mon Sept 19 2022 21:25:22

Seller Finds a Way to Access the Old eBay Listing Tool

By: Reader

I have found a workaround/ hack that enables me to swap between the SYI Form and the new tool.

I can move back to the SYI for using a different browser or FireFox. My main browser is Chrome.

Simply open FireFox log in as the account you are working with on chrome Sign into your account and go to edit a listing and click on the 3 dots top right where you will be given the option to go back to the "Classic" tool.

Works for me in the UK and I hope it works for everyone. If you need more info please ask.

Kind regards,
Richard

Perminate Link for Seller Finds a Way to Access the Old eBay Listing   Seller Finds a Way to Access the Old eBay Listing

by: GetAGrip This user has validated their user name.

Tue Sep 20 07:16:33 2022

Why waste your time. Listing hundreds of items each week takes about 1 1/2 minute each with the new form and about 4 minutes of clicking on a work around. Quit trying to beat something that Ebay is making permanent. The sooner you get used to the new form the better.

by: AddyUp This user has validated their user name.

Tue Sep 20 08:18:46 2022

The three dots effort has been around for a while. But now the option for going back for many has disappeared, myself included.

This user has validated their user name. by: Marie

Thu Sep 22 02:27:40 2022

This may not be a real workaround.  Ebay is still rolling out this new listing form.  So sellers that Ebay has not yet rolled into the form can bounce back and forth between the forms if they want to.  But when they set your account to only get the new listing form, what the OP is doing will likely no longer work.

by: Jester This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 22 09:52:15 2022

At first I didn't like the new way and used the old form but now as it has improved I like it and think the new way is easier and if everyone is using it my opinion is that it will help make the searches more uniform and improve the buying experience. My gripe in the past was the poor choices that we were given to chose from in the old drop downs causing sellers more work and not showing up in the searches.

by: BargainzBabylon This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 22 13:55:01 2022

You can access the old form through bulksell, too.  I've fiddled with it, but TBH, I think it's better just to get used to the new form, which has been tinkered with for more usability. One ends up getting flipped back and forth between the old form and new form using the work-arounds, anyway.