Fri Nov 2 2018 22:43:00

Reminder to Use Your eBay Store Shipping Supplies Coupon

By: Reader

eBay has yet to send me my code for the $50 "free" supplies coupon. It is effective as of October 1st for the new quarter.

Are they trying to cut costs thinking we will forget about our quarterly coupon for those with stores???

You can get it yourself by clicking manage my store, subscriber discounts, and see details on eBay shipping supplies. The coupon will then appear. I hope it's not intentional on their part.
B.

Note from the editor: Check out the "Happy Anniversary to eBay Shipping Supply Coupons" blog post from March, a seller provides detailed instructions in the comments section on how to access the coupon.

Perminate Link for Reminder to Use Your eBay Store Shipping Supplies   Reminder to Use Your eBay Store Shipping Supplies

This user has validated their user name. by: Marie

Sat Nov 3 02:48:02 2018

If you are waiting for Ebay to send you an email regarding your coupon code, they stopped sending those a very long time ago.

You can find your coupon code anytime by going to the following.
Seller Hub
Hover over the Marketing Tab until the drop down menu  appears.
Then click on Subscriber Discounts

You should then see it on your screen in the first box.

Good Luck!

by: Junkyardog This user has validated their user name.

Sat Nov 3 11:47:04 2018

Remember to not give ebayshippingsupplies negative feedback. It will be removed after a few months and you will not get off their blocked list.

This user has validated their user name. by: Marie

Sat Nov 3 13:17:16 2018

Putting a buyer on your BBL because they neg'd you is not an unusual thing for any seller to do.  And I too would not take them off my BBL even if I got Ebay to remove my neg for whatever reason.

That isn't a defense for the negs and neutrals the Ebay shipping store has received just a defense of the practice of why someone might end up on a BBL.

It should be noted too that sprinkled in those negs and neutrals are product reviews not bad FB because of what the seller did or didn't do.

by: Chicago48 This user has validated their user name.

Mon Nov 5 03:11:15 2018

I still can't find the supplies coupon.  I've been with EBAY stores all year and never saw coupons for supplies.  It's not in my seller hub.  :(

by: Chicago48 This user has validated their user name.

Mon Nov 5 03:12:23 2018

On another topic, for one of my listings I opted in to pay ebay 2.2% for just the one listing in promotions.  The problem that I see with promoted ads is that it is in-house and doesn't float across the internet.

This user has validated their user name. by: Marie

Mon Nov 5 12:51:45 2018

@chicago

Did you follow the steps I described above?

by: Chicago48 This user has validated their user name.

Mon Nov 5 13:12:37 2018

@Marie, yes I followed all steps.  I wish I could send you a screenshot.  Maybe I don't qualify?

This user has validated their user name. by: Marie

Mon Nov 5 13:20:02 2018

@chicago48

It should be there.  What size store do you have on Ebay?

by: Chicago48 This user has validated their user name.

Mon Nov 5 13:25:38 2018

Basic store 4.95/mo

This user has validated their user name. by: Marie

Mon Nov 5 13:29:40 2018

@chicago

That isn't the Basic Store, that is the Starter Store level.  Starter stores do NOT have a shipping coupon allowance.  You'd have to move to the Basic store for 19.95 per month, then you get a $25 coupon.

by: Chicago48 This user has validated their user name.

Mon Nov 5 13:34:19 2018

Okay, thanks.

This user has validated their user name. by: LasVagueness

Mon Nov 5 18:17:46 2018

Thank you for this reminder post, OP and Ina!!