Ina Steiner EcommerceBytes Blog
News and insight focusing on ecommerce.
by Ina Steiner, Editor of EcommerceBytes.com
Thu Sept 11 2014 15:33:18

Troubling Questions about eBay's New Cancellation Policy

Sellers are asking some questions about eBay's new cancellation policy that makes it easy for buyers to cancel orders, and lets them initiate cancellations in My eBay.

In comments left in a blog post about the policy, sellers pointed out that eBay counts cancelled orders in its GMV metric. "eBay will not listen to sellers objections on this as the process allows them to artificially inflate their GMV figures," wrote one reader, who pointed out that eBay does not receive revenue for the transaction due to cancellation.

The reader suggested eBay limit the number of 1-hour cancellations available to each buyer.

Another reader wondered if eBay was actually profiting from the new policy. "Normally, when a seller refunds a buyer (for whatever reason) the buyer gets 100% of what they originally paid, but the seller is still on-the-hook for PayPal's transaction fees."

The reader asked, "If a buyer has paid and then cancels within this one-hour window, will the seller still be charged for PayPal's regular transaction fee?"

Another reader asked via email, how will we know that the purchases and cancellations are legitimate and are not computer generated?

Perminate Link for Troubling Questions about eBay's New Cancellation Policy   Troubling Questions about eBay's New Cancellation Policy

by: sailormoon This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 11 15:58:20 2014

Does the seller have to approve the cancellation? I thought I read Jeff saying that somewhere. If that's the case, I'm sure in one or two seller updates they will get rid of that and allow buyers to cancel at will. Not that it matters - what seller would want to take the risk the buyer will claim SNAD to force a return anyway? Much easier to just take the request.

But if you're working with the idea that eBay might mass buy and cancel its own transactions to boost its numbers (which is a little too conspiratorial for me, but I also wouldn't be surprised) and sellers have to approve it, I imagine many either would not or not even see the request in the window (I don't spend 24/7 on the computer...) which would leave eBay on the hook to pay for those purchases. So they probably would not do that. Right?

by: DeniseCM This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 11 17:41:54 2014

When ebay Jeff was asked this question he didn't have a real answer but made the snotty comment that if the paypal thirty cent transaction fee was going to make or break you as a seller then maybe you had better take a look at your business model.  geez.  How about they look at their business model?

by: TomH This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 11 19:20:14 2014

eBay just continues to prove that they are the perfect model for the definition of corporate sleaze-bag.

This user has validated their user name. by: Ming the Merciless

Thu Sep 11 19:33:16 2014

Just about everything about ebay these days is deeply troubling.

1. They can't keep the site functioning at even a minimally acceptable level.

2. They're concealing massive revenue shortfalls from investors.

3. Instead of using their own allegedly large amount of cash reserves to make necessary improvements they're having to borrow money and repatriate funds from the Caymans or wherever it is Uncle Sam allows them hide it.

4. They're stealing money from sellers at an alarming rate by forcing new policies on us that take more of our money with NO risk to them.

5. The rats are abandoning ship in record numbers.

6. They develop more and more policies that invite, encourage, promote, aid, and abet buyer widespread and growing fraud.

7. They hide illegal shill bidding.

8. Users' personal information is now in the hands of internet criminals and other scam artists without so much as an apology or APPROPRIATE restitution,

This new cancellation policy could becomea hacker's paradise. Hack into the system and start cancelling orders right and left.

If Pierre Omidyar knew a damn thing about business instead meddling in the Ukraine possibly violating the Logan Act he'd understand what all the high level departures mean, fire John Donahoe, Devin Wenig, Brian Burke, et. al yesterday. and re pot Griffinnius Nonadvocatus for the winter.

Gawd, I HATE these people!

by: fashionista This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 11 19:36:16 2014

I don't know about the future, but in March, I had a sale during the night, and within a couple of hours PP had cancelled the transaction and reversed the payment because it was deemed fraudulent....I never shipped, never did anything.......but guess what...I have a defect, and no matter how many times I call, they won't remove it, even called PP had the agent contact ebay with me on the line, they (PP) explained it was their doing, I did nothing. The defect is still on my dashboard.
So, I wouldn't be surprised if cancellations by buyers counted.

This user has validated their user name. by: Ming the Merciless

Thu Sep 11 19:51:44 2014

This policy along with 90 holiday returns and mandated hassle filled shipping will about finish off non Diamond TRS sellers that aren't exterminated by the TRS small business homicide program by defect.

Don't EVER, EVER forget Julia Wilkinson's April 3 on the AB blog where she  quoted long time successful ebay seller Theo Chen who attended a SoCal Ebay in Person dog and pony show.

"With (Brian) Burke I mostly discussed the new Seller Standards, and obtained what I thought was the most newsworthy item of the night, which was that eBay was leaning toward DSR transparency in conjunction with the new defect policy. Burke also revealed to me that the current percentage of sellers who are top rated was about 40% (far above their original target range of 25-30%) and based on their numbers the new Seller Standards would bring the percentage down to near this range."

Ebay cares about 'buyer satisfaction' only insofar as they can devise new ways to make more money by raiding our PayPal account and credit cards.

Now this consummately evil man, Brian Burke, who devised these unconscionable policies to enrich himself and other ebay executives is in charge of 'Seller Protection.'

They are white collar criminals who belong in federal prison.

This user has validated their user name. by: Philip Cohen

Thu Sep 11 20:00:28 2014

Always remember when dealing with eBay that you are dealing with ill-thought out policies implemented via poorly written algorithms; it is a "machine"; it has no feelings, and cares not one iota about you or your feelings ...

The eBay executive suite—where the incompetent mingle with the disingenuous, the malevolent and the outright criminal, and the just plain stupid ... http://bit.ly/11F2eas

This user has validated their user name. by: Marie

Thu Sep 11 21:20:08 2014

Yes, the seller has to approve / accept the cancellation.  Much like a regular cancellation that we currently send the buyer for their approval / acceptance.

@fashionista

It is because a cancellation never happened.  You also did NOT get your FVF back from Ebay.  ALL FULL refunds must be accompanied by a cancellation for a reason OTHER than out of stock or sold to another to avoid the defect.

See if you can still file for the cancellation.  You will have to wait until it matures to close it, but a few days after that, see if the defect falls off.  I'm not sure it will without a phone call to Ebay, but it might.

And NO cancellations REQUESTS by buyers do NOT count as a defect.  They can't request one for the reason of out of stock or sold to another [they aren't the seller], so NO defect happens.

Some info from what Ebay has released so far on this subject:

Previously, buyers had to contact the seller directly in order to request an order cancellation. With the new after-sale experience, buyers can request their own cancellation, as long as it’s within an hour of purchase and the seller hasn’t marked the item as shipped. While a buyer can initiate the cancellation, the seller still has to approve it. If a buyer wishes to cancel an order more than an hour after purchase and the item hasn’t already been marked as shipped, they can still contact the seller directly, in which case the seller has the choice to cancel the order or not. Sellers will also have the option to cancel transactions directly from My eBay instead of the Resolution Center, and if the buyer paid with PayPal, sellers will no longer need to wait for a response from the buyer.

Cancellations that are initiated or requested by your buyer will not count as defects. If a buyer does ask you to cancel an order on their behalf, it’s important to handle those requests through the eBay cancellation process in the Resolution Center. That way, the cancellations can be identified as “buyer requested” and won’t count as a defect.

2014/after-sale-experience-details.html

This user has validated their user name. by: Philip Cohen

Thu Sep 11 22:08:56 2014

In >300 transactions, I have only ever received one SNAD; and, as a buyer, I could care less about eBay's rules; if I am unhappy with the goods being SNAD then I am entitled to a refund; I don't care whether it is the merchant or eBay that does the refunding, but a genuine mail order SNAD is a breach of contract for which many countries statutorily allow a return ...

Retail Payments (and Apple/PayPal)—The Reality ... http://bit.ly/1nSA1Zl

by: Xander This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 11 23:01:26 2014

Gee, with all the proper ebay procedures regularly explained by Marie, how do sellers have time to actually work on and grown their brand?

Ebay's minefield requires so much attention to detail. How many sellers feel they should be so well versed w/ a venues every changing protocol just to make some sales?

Why should sellers have to go through so many extra steps to protect their standing on a venue which collects 12-15% of their sales in the form of fees?

Those fees ebay charges on shipping could be going into your business instead of ebays.

Are ebay sales really worth the extra effort?

Is the effort sustainable or will your business end up in ebays scrap heap after all?

How many sellers can afford to donate their personal time to protect their standing on ebay?

Speaking as one who has broken away from ebay, I honestly love having more time during the day to run the business or even do other things.

For me, towards the end, selling on ebay felt way to contrived and enslaving.

Something I've learned since leaving ebay. We sell a lower volume of merchandise yet make more profit than selling more on ebay.

Here are words which any honest business person can appreciate- Less transactions yet more profit!

Getting used to dealing with friendly people actually takes some getting used to after selling on ebay!

by: fashionista This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 11 23:07:45 2014

@ marie  I received my fees back. I did NOTHING on this transaction. when PP refunded fees were reversed, I checked, and double checked. There was nothing to file, and btw, I discussed this with one of the many CS reps I talked to, and they said this "shouldn't have happened" over and over.
You quote ebay policy, but as many of us know, most of the time it's not worth much, they don't even understand it.
They're having tons of glitches.
eg.
I had a best offer submitted to me, I countered, within 2 hours of submitting the counter, I got an email "expired" Buyer was angry they didn't have time to reply. Contacted CS, they didn't understand, said it was a "glitch"

This user has validated their user name. by: Ric

Thu Sep 11 23:57:33 2014

After a little thought, I believe I have come up with a way that eBay could amend this policy, hold buyers accountable so that cancellations are not abused and at the same time allow eBay to avoid any appearance of collusion - impropriety.

The amendment would go like this....

Buyers can cancel a transaction within 60 minutes of completing payment if the so long as the seller has not processed a shipping label. As part of the cancellation process, the BUYER WILL PAY A CANCELLATION FEE. Cancellation fee would equal any fees the seller incurs but that are not automatically credited when the purchase is cancelled.

IF eBay wanted to be really greedy ( and since when aren't they?) they could charge a flat fee for canceling a transaction of $.75 cents as part of the PayPal process. The seller would be credited for the PayPal fees which the company currently intends to refuse to refund out of the cancellation fee PayPal would retain from the buyer's refund.  PayPal in this case would retain the balance after crediting the seller.

This would eliminate most seller objections, would assure buyers are responsible and accountable so that cancellations are not abused, and allow PayPal to develop a new source of profits.

Now, if eBay management were actually engaged in the daily routine of selling through the platform they devise policy for, they could have come up with this solution on their own.

This user has validated their user name. by: Marie

Fri Sep 12 01:33:06 2014

@fashionista

The policy I posted was for the subject on this thread, however I do see where I made it seem like it was addressing your issue.  Sorry about that.

I have no idea what happened on your transaction.  PayPal can refund PP fees, but they can not refund Ebay fees.

@xander

Yes, you nailed it.  It is so complicated. Seasoned sellers have such a tough time, I can't imagine how hard it is for a new seller.

by: investor This user has validated their user name.

Fri Sep 12 05:00:16 2014

What Ebay Is doing and Why?

This is a very in depth look and I apologize for how long this post is but if you decide to read the entire post you will

definately have a much deeper picture.

To really see the whole picture its really important to take a look at the past. This transformation that EBay is going through really has nothing to do with buyer satisfaction. It has everything to do with the past and what they want to accomplish in the future.

Here is a look back to 2004 when EBay entered the China market and I need to say this article below was in no way written by me it is a published Forbes article written by Helen H Wang.

In 2004 eBay had just entered China and was planning to dominate the China market. Alibaba was a local Chinese company that helped small- and medium-sized enterprises conducting business online. Most people in the West had barely heard about it When eBay entered the China market, Jack Ma, founder and CEO of Alibaba, was alarmed that “someday, eBay would come in our direction.” He knew too well that there was no clear distinction between small businesses and individual consumers in China. As a defensive strategy, Ma decided to launch a competing consumer-to-consumer (C2C) auction site, not to make money, but to fend off eBay from taking away Alibaba’s customers.

A new Web site named Taobao—meaning “digging for treasure”—was launched free of charge for individuals buying and selling virtually any consumer goods, from cosmetics to electronic parts.

In 2004, I visited Alibaba at its headquarters in Hangzhou. It is located on a campus of three ten-story buildings in the northeastern part of Hangzhou, about a ten-minute taxi drive from West Lake. In the lobby, a flat panel TV was streaming video clips of Jack Ma speaking at various public events where his admirers, most of them in their twenties, were cheering him like a rock star. While visiting Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou, I felt the same “insanely great” energy of entrepreneurship as I felt in Silicon Valley. When I asked a senior manager at Alibaba whether the company was worried that it would be bought by eBay, I was blown away by the answer: “We will buy eBay!”

EBay, on the other hand, began its most aggressive campaigns to dominate the market and thwart competitors. Soon after Taobao was launched, eBay signed exclusive advertising rights with major portals Sina, Sohu, and Netease with the intention of blocking advertisements from Taobao. In addition, eBay injected another $100 million to build its China operation, now renamed “eBay EachNet,” and was spreading its ads on buses, subway platforms, and everywhere else.

Ma fought back cleverly. Knowing that most small business people would rather watch TV than log on to the Internet, Ma secured advertisements for Taobao on major TV channels. In 2004, one could easily feel the heat of fierce competition between eBay EachNet and Taobao. When I was taking a taxi in Shanghai, I noticed the ads of eBay EachNet on the back of the driver’s seat; when I checked into my hotel, I heard the ads for Taobao popping up on TV almost every half hour. Since its name means “digging for treasure” in Chinese, it attracted a lot of attention by a smart play on words. While most people in the West had never heard of Taobao, its name was heard loud and strong in China.

Nevertheless, most industry observers were suspicious about Taobao’s future, particularly its sustainability. Unlike eBay EachNet, which charged its sellers for listing and transaction fees, Taobao was free to use. Neither Ma nor any members from the management team gave a definite timeline as to how long this “free period” was going to last. “Free is not a business model,” the doubters said. Some thought Ma was crazy and nicknamed him “Crazy Ma.”

No doubt Crazy Ma was changing the game. Taobao got a quick start with its free listings and continued to gain momentum as more and more users switched from eBay EachNet to Taobao. According to a Morgan Stanley report, Taobao was more customer focused and user friendly than eBay EachNet. With most users not

sophisticated about auctions, the majority of Taobao’s listings were for sales. Only 10 percent of its listings were for auctions, while eBay EachNet had about 40 percent of its listings for auctions. Taobao had also better terms for its customers: it offered longer listing periods (fourteen days) and let customers extend for one more period automatically. EBay EachNet did not have this flexibility.

Taobao’s listings appeared to be more customer-centric while eBay EachNet’s listings more product-centric. For example, Taobao’s listings were organized into several categories, such as “Men,” “Women,” and so on, while eBay EachNet stuck to its global platform, grouping users into “Buyers” and “Sellers.”

At that time, China had about three hundred million cell phone users versus ninety million Internet users. Taobao offered instant messaging and voice mail to mobile phones for buyers and sellers because Chinese users were cell-phone savvy rather than computer savvy. It was clear that Taobao had an upper hand against its global counterpart because it really understood Chinese customers. As a result, Taobao had higher customer satisfaction than eBay EachNet. According to iResearch, a Beijing-based research firm, the user satisfaction level was 77 percent for Taobao versus 62 percent for eBay EachNet. The experience of competing with eBay gave Ma tremendous confidence. He was determined to win:

“eBay may be a shark in the ocean, but I am a crocodile in the Yangtze River. If we fight in the ocean, we lose—but if we fight in the river, we win.”

By March 2006, Taobao had outpaced eBay EachNet and became the leader in China’s consumer-to-consumer (C2C) market, with 67 percent market share in terms of users, while eBay EachNet had only 29 percent market share. “The competition is over,” Ma exclaimed. “It’s time to claim the battlefield.”

On December 20, 2006, Meg Whitman, eBay’s then CEO, flew to Shanghai to take part in a press conference to announce a new joint venture with Beijing-based Internet portal Tom Online, which provides wireless value-added multimedia services. It was, in reality, a formal announcement of eBay’s withdrawal from the online auction market in China. EBay shut down its China site, eBay EachNet, and took a back seat to a company with only $173 million in revenue and no experience in the online auction business.

Jack Ma represents a new generation of savvy Chinese competitors who should not be underestimated. They study their markets and bring to bear their local knowledge. They learn from their competition and from their own mistakes as they move up the competitive landscape.

The case of Alibaba provides an invaluable lesson for multinationals to succeed in China market:

First, eBay failed to recognize that the Chinese market and the business environment are very different from that of the West. EBay sent a German manager to lead the China operation and brought in a chief technology officer from the United States. Neither one spoke Chinese or understood the local market. It was eBay’s biggest mistake. Second, because the top management team didn’t understand the local market, they spent a lot of money doing the wrong things, such as advertising on the Internet in a country where small businesses didn’t use the Internet. The fact that eBay had a strong brand in the United States didn’t mean it would be a strong brand in China. Third, rather than adapt products and services to local customers, eBay stuck to its “global platform,” which again

did not fit local customers’ tastes and preferences.

My points:

Interesting facts about Alibaba:

1-Alibaba has more sales than both Amazon and Ebay combined

2- "On last year's Singles Day -- China's version of Cyber Monday -- sales on Alibaba's shopping sites clocked   in at $5.7 billion, more than double America's Cyber Monday" This was in a 24 hour period.

3-Alibaba has more money than some third world countries

4-"This is the largest e-commerce company in what will be the largest e-commerce market in the world. Everything about it is: Wow"

Now you might ask yourself, what does this article have to do with the present?

What's happening now?

Yesterday Jack Ma released his intension to significantly increase their presence in AMERICA and guess who Alibaba is aimed at? Ebay it's former rival who tried monopolize Chinas Ecommerce in 2004.

EBay is now preparing for Alibaba's arrival. Ebay is attempting to model itself after Alibaba by getting rid of small and medium sized sellers especially sellers who sell used and refurbished goods on it's site and replacing those unwanted sellers with corporations and large volume sellers from China.

How are they doing this? Simple it's called the "defect rate" you see the defect rate only applies to regular sellers. The "wanted sellers" such as large corporations, National retail chains and Chinese sellers are "immune" to this new standard.

EBay knows it's virtually impossibble for those who are not immune to stay within standards with the new system especially when sellers are hit with defects for both: Events that are out of their control: Examples:  lost,

damaged or late shipment incurred during delivery or secondly Normal business operation such as a returns or cancelled transaction.

When you fall below standard any discounts you may have earned are taken away, your Paypal account assets from sales are he held for up to 21 days and additionally your adds are hidden in a swarm of unrelated items. Thus begins a war of attrition: You will find it nearly impossible to operate because not only are your sales greatly reduced but in addition you have no access to your income for 21 days.  This means zero buying power for up three weeks.

The trap in nearly impossible to escape because if you do not make at least 400 transactions within a 3 month period you will then be rated based on the last 12 months of your transaction and feedback history and of course since they have taken steps to greatly reduce your sales this means you will really have to fight to reach 400 transaction and all with no revenue.

If one does not make enough transactions in a three month period it will take nearly 1 full year to escape the snare.

By then you are either bankrupt or you have moved to different market.

The 90 day return and HFR "hassle free returns" will be the final blow. The 90 day return policy means that you can get a defect up to 90 days after an item was purchased. In addition the hassle free return is yet another snare. If you implement it any item not as described case that is opened or even escalated will be an automatic victory for the buyer. EBay's response: Those enrolled in the HFR cannot have any item not as described cases removed because the buyer is covered also by the hassle free return program as well.

Conclusion: EBay is cutting their own throat more and more every day.

Ebay is driving away some of their most loyal customers as they kick off more and more sellers. Most small and medium sellers also buy from Ebay on a regular basis. So they are replacing buying customers with Volume sellers like Tiger Direct, New Egg, Best Buy not to mention untold numbers of large volume Chinese sellers. These corporate merchants are there for one sole purpose and that's to sell. So in essance EBay has alienated a large number of buyers from EBay's economy and replaced them with corporate sellers. EBay is the first corporation I have ever seen that chases away it's best customers.

Secondly: EBay is hinting that PayPal and Ebay will become a seperate entity. Investors are putting great pressure on Ebay to do this.    Why?

Because PayPal's greatly outperforms EBay. Many investors want to solely invest in PayPal and drop EBay stocks. If PayPal separates this will greatly drop the number of EBay investors and in retrospect it will negatively effect the value of  EBay stock. Let's compare EBay alone (without PayPal) to other online Ecommerce Venues. The last month EBay gained only 5.9 % same sales growth while Amazon gained over 45%. If you were an investor which would you choose?   Alibaba stock is also rumored be going public soon offering a 20% discount on their stock . Which would you put your money into? The under performing EBay? Or would you pick a Venue that has proven higher gains?

Third: Alibaba is coming for Ebay. When this giant Ecommerce site establishes itself in America do you think the chinese sellers and the large volume sellers will remain loyal to EBay?  I can tell you right now the Chinese sellers will switch to Alibaba in a heart beat.  After all Alibaba originated in China furthermore the Corporations will go where it is most profitable as well. The loyal small and medium sellers that have been with EBay from the beginning will already be gone due to the defect system.

Famous Ma Quotes: The founder of Alibaba

1-"In the past decade, we measured ourselves by how much we changed China," he wrote in a letter to investors last week. "In the future, we will be judged by how much progress we bring to the world."

2- "We will buy EBay"

My quote 'A kingdom divided shall surely fall" EBay better get undivided because the completion is all in one accord.

by: RCL This user has validated their user name.

Fri Sep 12 06:12:52 2014

Speaking only for myself, I suspect that small sellers that stay with eBay (although perhaps using other channels for saleS) do so because they are emaking a profit at eBay. Without a pay day, why would anyone stay?

by: RCL This user has validated their user name.

Fri Sep 12 06:28:42 2014

Investor: Thanks for a coherent summary of eBay's China strategy.
THAT was a good morning read :) Isn't ANYONE going to want the antiques and collectibles sellers????

This user has validated their user name. by: Rexford

Fri Sep 12 06:54:53 2014

Many times we print out labels immediately when an order is placed, and drop it in the blue USPS box that is a block from our location.

This has mess written all over it.  eBay has imposed and urgency to ship on sellers.  Now they make it easy for a buyer to cancel.

Ric, your thinking is far too logical and practical and fair and it does not include "sticking it" to the seller.   This is not how eBay management think.

by: rhawk This user has validated their user name.

Fri Sep 12 07:50:47 2014

Recently I looked into dental insurance.  I saw the ad on tv.  The company wants a year of payments at 120.00 per month, and then after the first year you can get work done.  1,000 worth of work with a 50.00 deductible.

Why am I bring up dental insurance?   because it is a SCAM. What a waste of money!!  Ebay is becoming much like this dental insurance.  It looks good....until you dig into it and realize it only has the appearance of being dental insurance, or in ebays case, a selling venue.

I encourage all sellers on ebay to call, or visit the FTC website on a regular basis to report ebay.

by: ebay refugee camp This user has validated their user name.

Fri Sep 12 08:38:09 2014

If a buyer wants to cancel I say let them cancel. Those are probably the buyers you do not want anyway.
However I had better get all my fees back including the paypal fees.
Buyers do not read ad descriptions, that is the problem with ebay and ebay will not address that issue instead they punish sellers for buyers remorse, go figure.
Cover your bases if a buyer asks a question that is clearly spelled out in the ad description flag and save that ebay message and do a report a buyer and save that.
Ebay's 100% guarantee is what is at issue for a lot of this crap. Ebay wants to use the sellers money for the guarantee even though the seller is not at fault, so document each case and save it.
Ebay is purging the TRS discount program as it is impossible to achieve for many, who cares anymore?
Are you happy with neutrals are a negative? Buyers cancelling a sale? Paypal Holds? Forced returns? No class action lawsuits? Constant glitches? Fees on shipping that you make no profit on? Bad erratic customer service? Search visibility? Missing items? Buyer enabled fraud? Being punished for shipper delays?
Cannot leave negatives for bad buyers?
If you have items that are not selling END THEM. REDUCE YOUR FOOTPRINT ON EBAY. Bring ebay's listing count down
List elsewhere get started now off ebay sales are getting better and I suspect that sellers leaving will damage ebay further.
I am living proof that there is hope, my sales off ebay have skyrocketed, thank you JD too bad for your shareholders though. I suspect that sellers are buyers also and have stopped shopping on ebay and have told there family and friends not to shop there. This could be like the plague to ebay eventually the rico act violating bad policies and gestapo rule will kill ebay.
Another executive quit ebay, will the captain go down with the ship?
I doubt it.

This user has validated their user name. by: The End

Fri Sep 12 10:13:43 2014

Why did Pierre Omidyar ABANDON Ebay ?

1 2 3  [Next Page]