Sat Mar 23 2019 22:49:29

eBay Sold Listings Go Missing for Some Users

We've been getting reports from readers who can no longer find sold listings on eBay, though it may be caused by a technical issue related to a browser.

"Have you received reports regarding eBay hiding sold listings," one seller asked us. "Yesterday, I was able to view them with no problem. Today, they're shown for a split second, then disappear."

Another wrote, "eBay has begun hiding Sold Listings Search Results - but all the fields you use to make the query still remain! Do you see this?" The reader wondered if it had anything to do with Terapeak being rolled out to Stores.

Some users began experiencing problems viewing sold listings a few days ago. A thread on the eBay boards suggests it could be caused by ad blockers.

In a discussion, "What happened to the Completed Listings???" a user responded, "Turned my ad blocker off and it worked. So is eBay now making it so you can't see completed listing if you have an ad blocker?"

Perminate Link for eBay Sold Listings Go Missing for Some Users   eBay Sold Listings Go Missing for Some Users

by: GreenEye This user has validated their user name.

Sun Mar 24 06:57:31 2019

Yes, I've noticed this many times. Yesterday I had a dress that never showed up as sold on my Ebay Sold pages for 3 days now but clearly paid and was waiting for shipment.

by: plcombs This user has validated their user name.

Sun Mar 24 07:26:28 2019

THis has been going on off and on since last Summer actually depending on the category.  THe wizards at eBay changed how items render after being sold and opted to replcae them with still active "similar" items. (though often aren't even close)

eBay has also eliminated the option of finding Sellers under Advanced Search if the Seller has no active listings.

by: James D This user has validated their user name.

Sun Mar 24 09:11:48 2019

I had a problem where ebay was showing me the ''new'' sold Items page, which was entirely devoid of any useful information that I use in my post-sale prep. I had to manually click thru to a saved link on my browser to get rid of it. I hope it does not become the norm.

This user has validated their user name. by: Rexford

Sun Mar 24 16:39:52 2019

The "technology" company strikes again!

by: Chicago48 This user has validated their user name.

Mon Mar 25 07:04:15 2019

When you first 400 software engineers this is what happens.

by: Chicago48 This user has validated their user name.

Mon Mar 25 07:05:38 2019

Correction:  When you FIRE 400.

by: Chicago48 This user has validated their user name.

Mon Mar 25 07:06:34 2019

EB shouldn't show "sold items" to anyone but the sellers.  Merc and Grailed, as well as AMZ have "comparison pricing" but you see it only after you LIST your item.  Giving the BUYER the chance to see solds, sets the item up for "low balling."

by: Windkissed This user has validated their user name.

Mon Mar 25 07:36:35 2019

I found a couple of items that sold two weeks ago in my relistist items yesterday.  What is gong on with that??????????

by: mcposty This user has validated their user name.

Mon Mar 25 12:06:45 2019

If it doesnt show up, and then you see it, do you get dinged for late shipment?

This user has validated their user name. by: Bidonmine

Mon Mar 25 17:04:51 2019

I found that my Firefox Browser was not displaying sold listing. Chrome, at the same time, displayed the sold listing. eBay programmers or browser programmers?

by: nsc This user has validated their user name.

Mon Mar 25 19:19:47 2019

I had this same problem using the Firefox browser on Windows 7. Once I whitelisted eBay.com in my adblocker, I could see the sold listings search results again.

by: lurkulator This user has validated their user name.

Tue Mar 26 04:49:42 2019

Simple permanent fix for the Sold listings disappearing issue is here:
p/29631954#M55023