Wed Mar 26 2008 22:26:27

Collecting: On the Lighter Side

The very entertaining Collectibles Guide on About.com, Barbara Crews, has a fun blog post called, "Is This the Ultimate Garage Sale Addict?" It contains two pictures of a van loaded down with "treasures" from yard sales, and she asks, what's your caption?

That's a lot of stuff! (Any people on the roof of that van?) Barbara actually took the photos herself. Anybody own up to having similar "success" in their scouting adventures?

Collecting: On the Lighter Side   Collecting: On the Lighter Side

by: stupid corp

Thu Mar 27 01:28:14 2008

here's my caption:

"i'm taking my sh*t to sell on another site other than ebay"

ebay...yeeeccchh!!

Collecting: On the Lighter Side   Collecting: On the Lighter Side

by: had it

Thu Mar 27 01:41:05 2008

i agree. me too!
this is a pic of me driving all my stuff to other sites

Collecting: On the Lighter Side   Collecting: On the Lighter Side

by: gotta go right now

Thu Mar 27 01:46:59 2008

VRROOMM! VRROOMMM!

Collecting: On the Lighter Side   Collecting: On the Lighter Side

by: Sue Lisk

Thu Mar 27 09:33:22 2008

I remember a similar day that my husband Stan and our  friend Lil and I hit the jackpot and our car was packed so tight we almost had to leave Lil behind! That was a great day!

Collecting: On the Lighter Side   Collecting: On the Lighter Side

by: Douglass

Thu Mar 27 11:59:17 2008

"You & the kids start walkin'.  I'll be back for y'all later."

Collecting: On the Lighter Side   Collecting: On the Lighter Side

by: Barbara

Thu Mar 27 13:37:05 2008

Honey, wheres the DOG???????

Collecting: On the Lighter Side   Collecting: On the Lighter Side

This user has validated their user name. by: Ina

Thu Mar 27 18:04:23 2008

I should mention that you can sign up for Barb's free email newsletter at http://collectibles.about.com/gi/pages/stay.htm

Collecting: On the Lighter Side   Collecting: On the Lighter Side

by: Laura

Sun Apr 20 15:13:14 2008

Well that was a little disapointing....I hope that the second garage sale we go to today will have more stuff.