Tue Dec 9 2008 18:15:21

Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship

Sellers are reporting problems with the US Postal Service postage-printing service. Beginning Monday, sellers have been having problems with the USPS Click-N-Ship service.

Update: Article from Internet Retailer says several USPS online tools were affected.

Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship   Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship

by: Gary

Tue Dec 9 19:35:39 2008

USPS had better shape up. As soon as Obama gets broadband to every home he is going to negotiate selling it to UPS. This will be a good thing. Remember, you heard it here first.

Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship   Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship

by: d

Tue Dec 9 20:57:37 2008

Pass the bong, that's quite a rumor ...

Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship   Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship

by: fish noir foul

Wed Dec 10 02:04:24 2008

A buyer just filed a paypal claim against me saying they didn't receive item even though I provided the tracking number that indicates item was delivered (I used USPS labels thru Paypal).
I wonder if they heard about this glitch & took a stab thinking it might not be recorded at Paypal or something.

Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship   Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship

by: cloudninecat

Thu Dec 11 09:45:38 2008

It wasn't just click N ship. I had problems setting up a pick up as well. I would either get a service not available error or a notice that the service was not available in my area. My packages ended up shipping a day later because of it.

Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship   Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship

by: Sandy

Mon Dec 15 16:44:38 2008

Having problems today, Dec.15th. trying to print. Hope it is fixed soon.

Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship   Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship

by: none

Sat Dec 19 01:50:42 2009

Today it is not letting me charge my card and print out my labels!

Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship   Glitch Report: USPS Click-N-Ship

by: Megi This user has validated their user name.

Thu Dec 20 09:33:11 2012

I'm beyond pissed off ! I've sent a package to Sweden and somehow that package ended up in CHINA ! I called and was told that because of the glitch 2 packages received the same tracking number. Seriously ?! Merry Christmas to my sister that will not get her gifts this year !
Anybody out there with similar problem ?