Sat July 29 2006 22:38:35

Using YouTube to Protest Fees

Link to YouTube video protesting eBay fee (link).

Trivia: Did you know YouTube was founded by some early PayPal employees?

Using YouTube to Protest Fees   Using YouTube to Protest Fees

This user has validated their user name. by: Ina

Sat Jul 29 22:43:02 2006

oops, hat tip to Southern Jewel's Emporium blog for the link  http://suthrnjewl.spaces.msn.com/Blog

Using YouTube to Protest Fees   Using YouTube to Protest Fees

by: bill goglas

Sat Aug 12 23:01:39 2006

EBAY LAWSUIT
Reader post by: goglas123
Posted on: August 12, 2006, 6:13 PM PDT
Story: Problems plague eBay a third day
PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER BELOW THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT>

YOU CAN REACH ME AT : billgoglas@cbmwmixers.com

It is time for everyone who has had problems with EBAY to Join me in FILING a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TO CORRECT THE WRONG THAT EBAY HAS CAUSED. I am leading this effort and together we can WIN, and MAKE EBAY ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!

home

Using YouTube to Protest Fees   Using YouTube to Protest Fees

by: auctioneer

Mon Aug 14 21:56:55 2006

It all seems like a cat and mouse game to me. Ebay getting rid of the junk peddlers, seems to me that they are a part of ebay and getting rid of them would do the opposite of what they are trying to achieve.

Using YouTube to Protest Fees   Using YouTube to Protest Fees

by: auctioneer

Mon Aug 14 21:57:41 2006

Using YouTube to Protest Fees   Using YouTube to Protest Fees

by: Charles S

Fri Aug 18 18:36:44 2006

It's a shame about eBay raising store fees. I've had a store there since 2004 and am sad to have to leave. They've invited me to join the power seller status several times so I'm no fly by night eBayer.  The fact is that I won't pass on the higher costs to my customers anymore.  I'll simply run an auction now and then to attract customers then route re-orders to my website.  Ebay's loss, my gain.  I think those folks must have their head in the sand.

Using YouTube to Protest Fees   Using YouTube to Protest Fees

by: Tony Kind

Thu Jan 4 21:37:55 2007

how about free online auction site like ubuysell.ca and clickbuysell.com

Using YouTube to Protest Fees   Using YouTube to Protest Fees

by: free online auction site - classified site

Sat Mar 3 20:42:55 2007

free online auction site and ebay alternative www.clickbuysell.com

Using YouTube to Protest Fees   Using YouTube to Protest Fees

by: free canadian online classified site is the best?

Sat Mar 3 20:45:17 2007

how would some one use online auction site in Canada when there are 100s of classified site like www.ubuysell.ca , www.gbuysell.ca