Mon Dec 11 2006 14:22:22

eBays PayPal Service Experiences Checkout Glitches

We started hearing reports of problems with PayPal's Recent Activity feature this morning and put in a call to PayPal. We haven't heard back yet, but eBay posted a notice on its Systems Announcement Board:

"Members are currently experiencing errors with some PayPal related aspects of eBay Checkout, such as using the PayPal payment status link in Checkout and generating shipping labels. We are aware of these issues and working to resolve them as quickly as possible." eBay posted the message at 1:46 pm ET.

Some sellers are experiencing problems with both Recent Activity and with History feature. It is inconveniencing sellers trying to verify payment before fulfilling orders. One seller on the PayPal discussion boards expected negative feedback because "items that have next day shipping that came in over the weekend I have no way to ship."

eBays PayPal Service Experiences Checkout Glitches   eBays PayPal Service Experiences Checkout Glitches

This user has validated their user name. by: Ina

Mon Dec 11 21:26:35 2006

eBay has pronounced the problem resolved in a post made at 8:46 pm ET Monday evening.

by: Jason Archambault

Tue Dec 12 10:43:03 2006

Hi Ina,
Nope, still broke! :) On phone with my paypal Rep. he says they are still having problems with paypal's History. Which we use History all day long everyday to process orders. :(

by: claude

Wed Dec 13 11:53:02 2006

Paypal is experiencing growing pains and as more and more buyer and seller use it their are going to be more issues i think.But phishing is an other real problem that they need to address fast.

by: claude

Wed Dec 13 11:55:59 2006

We need more alternative to paypal like google check out for example..

by: larry boswell

Sat Feb 10 19:23:25 2007

Please let me know when all is fixed. I need to pay for many auctions from ovverseas where it's Ebay or nothing.

by: Paulina

Wed Feb 10 12:55:30 2010

I tried to fill a claim on something I did not received, when I did it in the 45 days frame the system told me the claim was not valid becuase it was an overseas transaction, and that overseas deliveries take longer so I should keep waiting, now more than 2 months have pass and there are telling me I lost my money becuase I did not fill the claim on time!!!!! it really sucks!!!! Ebay protectio also does not work!