728_header.jpg (23748 bytes)
 Home   EB Blog   AB Blog   Letters   Podcasts   Forums   EPIS   Classifieds   
  Email    NewsFlash RSS    Twitter      Web Site  

Default Looking for info...

Hi there,
    My name is Adam and I am looking for an outsourcing company or a freelance who could provide me with all kind of information regarding the "Jungle" called eBay.
    Also, I am looking to know if there's a software who can let me know what was the word my customers search in Google search engine that derived them to my PPC ad that derived them to my store.
    Hope that this posting wont pulled off and that you could answer my questions.
    All the best,
    Adam.

Hi Adam, eBay itself has all the free resources you can use in learning how the system works. Their site has eBay tutorials, eBay Help and eBay explained. It is also the best place to go if you need to learn about their latest rules and policies.

Cheers!
    Irene Vallejo

Customer Support Manager
    SaleHoo Group Limited

I think if you use Google Base to add your items to Google and Google Shopping in particular, there are a number of metrics you can use that might help you.
    Lifemall is a second-hand marketplace community. Buy and sell new and used fashion, beauty, accessories, home furnishings.

Just an FYI that Google Base has not been around for quite some time. Your link leads to an error page.

It is now called the Google Merchant Center http://www.google.com/merchants/term...chants/default

Quote Originally Posted by lifemall View Post
    I think if you use Google Base to add your items to Google and Google Shopping in particular, there are a number of metrics you can use that might help you.

Thanks for the note. I didn't really find Base that useful, maybe I was too early and the product has matured since then. I will give the new service a try.
    Lifemall is a second-hand marketplace community. Buy and sell new and used fashion, beauty, accessories, home furnishings.