AuctionBytes Launches Free Ecommerce Press Release Service
By Company-Issued Press Release
The publishers of AuctionBytes have launched a new press-release service for ecommerce sites and services today called EcommWire. http://www.ecommwire.com. Companies can submit press releases to EcommWire for free beginning August 22, 2005. Companies may register and, once approved, may begin posting press releases to the site. It is free to register and submit press releases on EcommWire.
Once approved, press releases will get the following exposure:
- Posted and archived on the EcommWire website
- Picked up by Google News and other news-search engines (after the beta testing period)
- RSS-compatible feed for feed readers
- RSS fed to any service that wants to run ecommerce headlines on its site
- AuctionBytes.com will be running an RSS feed of all current EcommWire press releases on its home page
- Ability to customize RSS feed to run just YOUR press releases on your site
- Email distribution to anyone who signs up to receive the press releases via email at no cost
At this point, there is no limit to the number of press releases registered users can post to the site. The kinds of press releases that are appropriate include news about:
- New products, features, policies or pricing
- Special promotions or sales
- Management changes
- Funding news
- Financial results
- Survey results
- Charitable donations
Companies involved in any area of ecommerce should register for EcommWire for free, including:
- Online marketplaces, auction sites, malls, classifieds sites
- Web hosting services
- Web design services
- Sales management tools
- Online payment and escrow services
- Ecommerce marketing (SEO, email marketing, etc.)
- Ecommerce resources (conferences, training, books, etc.)
EcommWire is a service of Steiner Associates, publishers of AuctionBytes.com. David Steiner, President of Steiner Associates, said, "Our goal in creating EcommWire is to give ecommerce companies greater exposure and to help businesses and individuals keep up-to-date on new ecommerce tools and services."
About the author:
This was sourced from an industry announcement or company-issued press release.
You may quote up to 50 words of any article on the condition that you attribute the article to EcommerceBytes.com and either link to the original article or to www.EcommerceBytes.com.
All other use is prohibited.