Wed Sept 13 2017 19:37:10

eBay Seller Hub Fails to Display Scheduling Fee

By: Reader

Another eBay "defect" which started two weeks ago at the same time they switched many of us over to Seller Hub.

When you are listing on eBay and you schedule a listing it shows no extra charge. It was always 10 cents extra. Now as mentioned, it shows no charge, but when it actually is listed you get the 10-cent charge for each listing.

I called eBay 8 days ago about it and it's still not fixed. They did give me credit on all the schedule listings I had listed.
Thanks
Steve

eBay Seller Hub Fails to Display Scheduling Fee   eBay Seller Hub Fails to Display Scheduling Fee

This user has validated their user name. by: Castoman

Wed Sep 13 21:26:17 2017

EVERYONE (buyers and sellers) are all part of the eBay QA team....we just DON'T get paid.

This user has validated their user name. by: LasVagueness

Wed Sep 13 23:49:16 2017

I had to call eBay yesterday since I could not find how to access my account or applications tab in the SellerHub. I don't think this was well thought out.

This user has validated their user name. by: LasVagueness

Wed Sep 13 23:50:18 2017

"Keep It Simple, Stupid."

by: yesterdaygirls This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 14 00:31:36 2017

we've been using a great posting/processing for over 6 years...they can schedule auctions from about 3 seconds to hours apart and there is NO upcharge...they even have a free trial...auctionsagesoftware.com

by: yesterdaygirls This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 14 00:35:10 2017

oops...sorry for the incomplete sentence...it's a posting/processing software package--we actually only utilize about 20 percent of its capability--but well worth it since we post 1000's of auctions  10 seconds apart.

by: Whatever This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 14 07:23:37 2017

seller's hub - idiots at the wheel - remember if it aint broke don't fix it?

by: Snapped This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 14 07:29:25 2017

Classic case of an immature software release pushed to coincide with a scheduled marketing baloon launch.   Attention to detail is simply ignored.  It's an eBay hallmark.

Ready....

FIRE!...

Aim....

This user has validated their user name. by: RKTOYS

Thu Sep 14 09:33:14 2017

Makes you wonder what their duhvelopers are doing all day.  They're not adding features.  They're not fixing bugs.  They're not improving performance.  They're not doing anything for compatibility.  Seriously, are they doing the computer equivalent of digging holes and filling them back in?  I've worked in some incredibly dysfunctional IT departments but eBay still stands out as beyond useless.

by: Toledo Maude This user has validated their user name.

Thu Sep 14 11:25:16 2017

I currently run my eBay ''business'' using a spreadsheet (Lotus 1-2-3), photo editing, word processing,  and Frontpage that date back to ''turn-of-the-century'' (19th Century not 18th thank you).

In spite of nearly a dozen or so new versions of eBay's (and Etsy's) create a new listing pages,  my listing method/system dates back to my early eBay day's (the Year 2000).

Last week my old faithful used computer of 10 years broke wind with a loud ''Pop'' and died.  My brand new used computer was loaded with the same spreadsheet, photo editing, word processing, and Frontpage software.

I heartily agree with the comments of other sellers that this constant eBay and Etsy introducing ''new and better'' listing and sales results pages, keep them busy and employed but does not improve my (or other sellers') eBay and Etsy life.

by: minnie This user has validated their user name.

Fri Sep 15 11:07:55 2017

The 10ΒΆ scheduling fee is only charged if seller has a STORE subscription.  For everyone else, scheduling is free.  That is why I don't schedule any listings.

by: Docinmd This user has validated their user name.

Sun Sep 17 10:25:05 2017

Thank you Minnie for explaining the 10 cent fee situation. I don't have a store & was about ready to go back and look at all my scheduled auctions to see if I was charged 10 cents each time!