Subscribe    RSS Feeds    Twitter            Contact Us
728_header.jpg (23748 bytes)
 Home   EB Blog   AB Blog   Letters   Podcasts   Forums   EPIS   PR Service   Classifieds   EKG   Ratings
  Rate Services
  Yellow Pages
  Advertising
buyersmarket2aaa2.JPG (7729 bytes)
Sun Jan 2 2011 11:18:07

eBay Sellers Complain about Shop Airlines America Broker

To the Editor:
Please consider updating Ina Steiner's December 16, 2007 article "Yahoo Japan Deal May Help Boost eBay.com Sales" (link). The Shop Airlines / Sekaimon / Yahoo Japan alliance deserves closer scrutiny. Please read the input of many eBay sellers in this long and revealing thread.

I hope your website will have the courage to print an updated story on what at first seemed like a good thing but has ended up ripping off numerous eBay sellers.
Grace
Reading EcommerceBytes Letters Blog: eBay Sellers Complain about Shop Airlines America Broker

eBay Sellers Complain about Shop Airlines America   eBay Sellers Complain about Shop Airlines America
by: Julie

Wed Nov 16 15:32:02 2011
Last comment unless something happens.
I was wondering if anyone has ever received actual proof that the item they sent was damaged or actually different from their listing? Because it would be so easy for Sekaimon to file claims and keep the money for themselves. Not saying they are doing that but it's why I am asking if they ever provided proof?

I'm guessing they never had to since eBay/Paypal are in business with them. Would explain too why the buyer accounts haven't been shut down.
by: cindy
Thu Nov 17 10:06:54 2011
we to went for a ride with this company.Shop airlines america inc took $225.00 from our paypal account and the cadillac mirror.
Went on sekaimon.com and found the mirror but it will be hard to prove. The address we sent it to was 18271 bishop ave carson, ca 90746. what can we do? go to the news papers. Or email as many business as we could,telling about this so called company.
by: Julie

Fri Nov 18 17:52:54 2011
I've thought this over and really eBay is involved in defrauding sellers by not disclosing who this buyer is and what they are doing. It's also extremely suspect that Paypal is finding for the buyer in all these claims when Paypal/eBay are in business with them.

I would suggest someone trying to contact the Attorney General of Calif. or try to file a class action against eBay and all for failing to disclose information about this buyer and the fact that eBay is doing business with them and finding for them in all these disputes and not disclosing that info either.

I have no knowledge of how to do that and I have not suffered a loss. It would be up to sellers who have lost money because of this very shady arrangement.
by: Julie

Fri Nov 18 17:56:31 2011
One other thought. I find it interesting that in Dec. 2007 it is announced that eBay is doing business with Sekaimon aka Shop American Airlines. Around Feb. 2008 eBay gets rid of sellers ability to leave negative feedback. Coincidence?

Really makes me wonder.
by: jon

Fri Nov 18 22:50:17 2011
The Ebay I.D's are all airport codes. For example, if the Ebay I.D. was flight2SYD, google syd airport code, and you'll come up with the Kingsford Smith airport in Australia. I will do some research and find out where shop airlines america does business in, and compile a list of all major airports in those countries, which can then be added to your ebay block list prefaced by flight2.
by: paulco58

Sat Nov 19 10:54:01 2011
Warning! If you ship to this company, cover yer ass! Insurance, tracking #, proof of delivery! I just lost $185.00 because they say they didn't receive item. I've sold on Ebay since 2003, never a problem until this scam company.
by: Julie

Sat Nov 19 21:11:32 2011
Corporations info filed with the Secretary of State of Calif.

Entity Name: SHOP AIRLINES AMERICA, INC.
Entity Number: C3011801
Date Filed: 08/08/2007
Status: ACTIVE
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 3333 BOWERS AVENUE, SUITE 130
Entity City, State, Zip: SANTA CLARA CA 95054
Agent for Service of Process: GKL CORPORATE/SEARCH, INC.
Agent Address: 915 L ST STE 1250
Agent City, State, Zip: SACRAMENTO CA 95814

Nice and close to eBay's offices. I wonder if there is actually anyone at that office in Santa Clara or if it's just a mail drop?
by: Gale

Sun Nov 20 22:43:35 2011
Well like many of the complaints above it has happen too me. Aucton went off on nov. 16th sent out package same day. I am in ca. also so package arrived nov 18th to the carson address. Received email today asking when i was going to send out package. I am going to  contact channel 7 on your side local news channel to see if they will investigate. Maybe then if it is aired on the news ebay will have step up to the plate and take some action.
by: Julie

Mon Nov 21 15:08:04 2011
Going to write this again because it appears people are not reading the comments on here.

EBay is in business with Shop Airlines America aka Sekaimon.

They have a business agreement of some sort.  So it's not in eBay's interests to go after Shop Airlines America aka Sekaimon.

I am going to suggest again that sellers who have lost money may consider contacting the California State Attorney General's office or perhaps see about filing a class action lawsuit against eBay, Paypal and Shop Airlines America since they are incorporated in the State of Calif.
by: Nolasusan

Fri Nov 25 21:21:01 2011
Why has no one filed a class action lawsuit against Shop Airlines America?  Seriously.   My suggestion: Go to the free law clinic in Berkeley and justice shall rule.  You got to hit 'em where it hurts - $$$$$.  Shame on Shop Airlines America, eBay, PayPal and all the others.
by: zookr2005

Sun Nov 27 16:21:58 2011
You can add the ID below to the above list:

Member id: flight2icn

My 15th sale on Ebay got their attention and I have no intention of following through w/this sale after a sixth sense had me google their name and found this blog.  :/   Caveat Venditor
by: zookr2005

Sun Nov 27 16:27:34 2011
One other thing before I go -
in their (SAA) feedback, how is it possible to have thousands upon thousands of pos. fb's w/out ONE SINGLE dispute (not even a neutral) listed.  No one, not even Ebay themselves - is that perfect.  I smells a skonk . . .
by: brad delzer

Wed Nov 30 22:24:37 2011
so this bull S$%%$^&&()&t company shop airlines america just ripped me off for 180.00 dollars from ebay. i sold them the product and shipped to them i know for a fact i did not make a mistake have all shipping information and ebay still protected them and screwed me. bastards i hate ebay.
by: s.p.

Tue Dec 6 01:15:17 2011
hi!
I have to ship something to it-> flight2pvg ,but I din't liked the address, so I search and after find this Complains, I decide to mark the item as shipped and to wait the time for  refund it. I'll ship nothing!
I have block his IDs from the first page and I add this too flight2pvg . I hate ebay too.
by: cruise

Thu Dec 8 19:33:10 2011
This outfit bought a piece of luggage from me, then over a week later, emailed me with photos claiming that there was a large area of damage to the side of it, which absolutely did not exist when I shipped it to them.  They want a full refund for it, which I am denying.  I guess I'll have to wait and see if they'll give me negative feedback.  What a scam outfit.
by: r.hens

Sat Dec 10 00:17:38 2011
Oh my gosh...I just sold an item to Shop Airlines America. I am so happy I read your site. I am cancelling order. I can imagine the feedback will be horrific, however if EBAY gets a class action law suit against them, all will be fine, in bad feedback land...CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ANYONE...THEY DO WORK..WRITE   YOUR CONGRESSMEN
by: Dave

Sat Dec 10 13:00:48 2011
I have spent the last 3 hours on the phone with both Paypal and E-bay over member FLIGHT2AMS who is now saying they received the item but 2 of the large pieces are missing. THATS IMPOSSIBLE, the item doesnt come apart. ITS ONE PIECE! Here are their other 18 e-bay i.d.'s:
by: DAVE

Sun Dec 11 12:09:28 2011
Just got the E-Bay case with member FLIGHT2AMS straightened out. E-Bay found in my favor sighting the fact this member has tried to defraud others in the past. It took several phone calls to paypal and e-bay but on SUNDAY mornings you get right through. Here is the E-Bay number:866-540-3229 just keep asking for the RESOLUTION CENTER in the USA.
Be prepared to explain why you want the resolution center to the customer service rep (usually in India)
Paypal # is 888-221-1161.
After you get past the first part of the recorded message just keep saying "AGENT" it will eventually get you a live person. Mention to them that this huge company is defrauding sellers.
When speaking with E-bay and Paypal make sure you tell them about all 18 member ids they are using:flight2ams, flight2bos, flight2cdg, flight2cts, flight2fuk, flight2hnd, flight2iad, flight2icn, flight2kix, flight2lax, flight2lhr, flight2nrt, flight2nyc, flight2ord, flight2pvg, flight2sfo, flight2sin, flight2syd,
There are a couple off shoot ids you need to watch as well: SEVEN2PHOENIX who is a repeat non payer and GIJOE9833.
BLOCK ALL THESE IDS FROM BIDDING ON YOU ITEMS! GOOD LUCK and DONT GIVE UP!
by: Kim

Sun Dec 11 12:14:31 2011
HERE IS WHO THEY ARE:
www.sekaimon.com/trackingno/html/about_us.html
BEWARE!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by: dan

Tue Dec 13 01:00:05 2011
The problem with selling to Shop Airlines America under any of their many names is that you ship it to a stateside address with delivery conformation and insurance but they in turn ship it overseas and report to ebay that the item is damaged. You cannot file a postal ins. claim, and you cannot get ebay to rule in your favor if Shop Airlines America opens a claim. You lose no matter what! I suggest that all sellers check the paypal buyer before shipping any items to anyone. Simply because this company uses multiple names and you won't know it's Shop Airlines America until you check your paypal acc.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7  [Next Page]