|Thu Apr 17 2014 10:04:54|
EBay Sellers React to New Standards Dashboard Preview
By: Julia Wilkinson
EBay sellers now have a preview of what their performance ratings will look like under the new Seller Standards from the Spring 2014 release by going to this page. So what are sellers saying about the new standards dashboard? Here are some of the top issues I've seen talked about in the online community:
- They like the new layout
- Relief they are still top-rated
- Anticipation about the the report feature coming soon to the new dashboard preview
- Defects showing for cases opened when buyer just wanted to contact seller
- Sellers dinged on shipping/scanning on time even thought they ship within their stated time; concerns this is a Post Office problem and shouldn't affect them
- New DSR's: 3's Counting
- Defects showing that seller says did not occur
- Sellers say buyers opened "not received" cases even if tracking showed it delivered; cases opened prematurely
- People confused about their lookup period (This should be found under defect information)
- People upset about not being able to keep TRS
- Glitches in New Dashboard - numbers in new dashboard don't add up correctly.
- Refunds without a cancellation is a defect - sellers say in some cases they refund for overpaid shipping.
- Buyer requested cancellations showing - sellers advise other sellers to contact eBay to fix these.
Have you looked at your new seller dashboard preview, and what do you think? Post a comment here!